Ensuring that your maintenance resources are performing the correct maintenance at the correct time with the right tools and techniques available is the key to keep your assets working at their best.
Tribe Engineering have experience in helping our customers improve and optimise the maintenance of their assets.
Maintenance is so much more than simply fixing an asset when it fails; it is how you manage your assets functions and potential functional failures to get the best value out of them for your business.
Maintenance has become a key focus in industry, not only for reducing costs by implementing more effective maintenance regimes and strategies, but in reducing risk and ensuring product safety of plant, vehicles and machinery. Maintenance engineering has therefore become increasingly more important, and getting it right can be the difference between being competitive or not.
Whether or not you have a dedicated maintenance organisation or you rely on the OEM of your equipment to maintain it, Tribe Engineering can help you optimise your maintenance to reduce downtime, increase safety, increase equipment reliability and manage maintenance cost better.
The main benefits of Maintenance Optimisation are:
- Maximise machine productivity;
- Extend service life;
- Put in place systems to detect potential equipment failures at an early stage;
- Create schedules for repairs and services during non-peak times or downtime;
- Reduce the risk of production losses caused by downtime;
- Use your maintenance staff more productively;
- Increase business profitability.
Tribe Engineering can help you by using a range of proven maintenance optimisation techniques and tools to make the best use of your equipment and maintenance resources and allow you to focus on the reason your brought the assets in the first place.
Typical maintenance optimisation activities are:
- CBM strategies and program definition;
- Creation of Technical Basis of Maintenance (TBoM) documents;
Maintenance philosophies and strategies;
- Asset Maintenance Management Systems setup to ISO55000;
- Business process consulting and documentation;
- Work management workflow design;
- Development of maintenance philosophies and strategies;
- Data collection;
- Planned maintenance job/route card development;
- Preventative Maintenance (PM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) strategies;
- Provision of supporting maintenance documentation and procedures;
- Facility and depot design requirements;
- Maintenance schedule optimisation;
- Spare parts analysis;
- Asset register lists;
- Equipment lists;
- Equipment hierarchy.